Fear is an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger or an anxious feeling. Fear is a bad spirit that the devil uses to destroy the good image that God created in mankind through Him.
The Bible says we were created in the image of God Genesis 1:26-27. Fear destroys the truth that is within God’s people which creates room for Satan to occupy and this will lead to other factors which limit us for example low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, and many others.
Fear limits you from accessing opportunities in life. It causes you to get afraid or scared about everything. This is a very bad spirit that eats up your beautiful soul and disconnects you from reaching your goals in life. Let us us do away with fear and learn to obtain courage within us.
Let us overcome the Spirit of fear through repentance with the blood of Jesus Christ and break this stronghold of fear that in within you.
2 Timothy 1:7 , The Lord did not give us a spirit of fear but gave us love and power. You have been given authority to trample over all serpents like fear and to overcome. Luke 10:19, and to bind every stronghold in your life Matthew 18:18.
How to Overcome Fear.–
- Overcome fear with faith! believe that God is on your side, He is with you and He will not Fail you.
- Encourage your self with God’s word.
- Always be strong and courageous, do not allow fear to overcome you.
- Fear should not be part of your life but always have a positive mind and attitude. Joshua 1:9
- let God take control of every situation.
- Have a plan, what doesn’t happen today will happen tomorrow.
- Lastly you need to speak words of courage in the presence of God DO NOT give the devil a chance.
Let us overcome fear and obtain Courage and Strength in the Lord because we are more than conquerors Romans 8:37.
Written By winniefred Abodo