The HOPE Fellowship is a safe family where people who have been trained at Healing the Orphaned Heart conferences find a belonging in order to grow, share their story, receive encouragement and continually receive nurturing so that they become effective ministers of the healing ministry. HOPE stands for Healing Overcoming Prayer & Empowerment.
The HOPE fellowship continues to receive mentor ship from the Missions Coordinator and the members of the Healing Delegation. through periodical follow up visits.
We have nine HOPE fellowships in diffrent locations in East Africa and these include;
- Uganda Christian University Mukono HOPE fellowship
- Uganda Christian University Kampala HOPE fellowship
- Uganda Nursing School Bwindi HOPE fellowship
- HOPE Alumni Fellowship
- Uganda Technical College Kyeema HOPE Fellowship
- S.t John church Namaliga HOPE Fellowship, Bombo
- St John’s Church Ajulu Hope Fellowship, Gulu
- HOPE fellowship at the Mustard Seed Babies home in Hoima
- Pastor’s HOPE Fellowship in Shyogwe Diocese, southern province of Rwanda